GIZ Health Sector Programme staff attended two days Public Speaking seminar at the Fairview hotel from 19th – 20th March 2015 which was organized by Breakthrough Consulting Limited. The main objective of the seminar was to help participants become good speakers and presenters
The topics discussed were:
• How to build Confidence
• Packaging content before a presentation
• Importance of rehearsing before a presentation
• Importance of mastering a presentation
• How to design power point slides
• Common failings
• Appropriate Dressing
• What every speaker needs to know before stepping on the podium etc.
Participants also engaged in Interactive sessions, IQ exercises, Practical Sessions and Practical Presentations.
GIZ supports its employees to enroll in relevant trainings that enable them improve on their performance at work place.
“You can have brilliant ideas but if you cannot get them across, your brains will get you nowhere”. – Lee La Cocca2015-03-31
October 11, 2018
May 10, 2018
January 13, 2017
May 12, 2016