Interview with GIZ Kenya Health Sector Programme Manager, Dr. Heide Richter-Airijoki.
1. Is a high level of education for women a success factor for family planning?
2. Could you give us a few examples for successful self-determined family planning?
3. What about Kenya?
4. How is family planing addressed in the current GIZ Health Sector Programme?
5. What is the current status of self-determined family planning in Kenya?
Education increases family planning
Access to information is key for success in family planning interventions
Health services must meet the information demand
Faith based health care providers could do more in supporting family planning
Kenyan women take up an important role in family planning
The GIZ Kenya Health Sector Programme 2014-16 focuses on:
– Social health insurance
– Quality of health care services
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin